Pages

Triumph Dining Grocery Guide

Sunday, April 15, 2012

You had me at chocolate...

I'm just like most people: I LOVE chocolate. The Small Business Newswire just announced that the HARVARD SWEET BOUTIQUE in Harvard, Massachusetts, is adding GF brownies and cookies to their traditional lineup of goodies.


Cookie flavors include Double Chocolate Chip, and Chocolate-Dipped Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip. For brownie lovers, they’re offering Chocolate Fudge, Mint, Raspberry, Peanut Butter and Vanilla Sea Salt Caramel.

SBN describes the Vanilla Sea Salt Caramel as:
A layer of rich, fudgy brownie is topped with a coating of gooey vanilla-flavored caramel, then slathered with a deep chocolate ganache and sprinkled with a light dusting of coarse vanilla-scented sea salt.
Ooooooh...sign me up! Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a caramel junkie... 
I THINK I FEEL A ROAD TRIP COMING ON...

No comments:

Post a Comment