Pages

Triumph Dining Grocery Guide

Monday, April 9, 2012

Romance Novel Set in Westerly features GF character!

A box of GF cookbooks that were donated to the "Project Celiac Survival Kit" was delivered to my door last Saturday, but when I opened it, all I had received was a box of air. Yes, the box was damaged, and the contents were missing. Those of you who know me, know that a round of swearing ensured. (Yes, it's a character flaw, and, yes, I'm working on it.)  

But more to the point, while I was searching for gluten-free on Craigslist, trying to see if anyone had pilfered the contents and were attempting to sell it, I stumbled upon a romance novel, "The Scars Between Us" set in Westerly, that features a supporting character who has celiac disease.


The author, a former RI resident, wrote the book while her husband was stationed in Newport.

No comments:

Post a Comment