Pages

Triumph Dining Grocery Guide

Friday, December 14, 2012

So here's my big secret...

DOH! I typed the date wrong. It's the DEC. 20 issue, just in time for Christmas. Now I know I haven't gotten enough sleep lately!

Keep your eyes peeled for the DEC. 20 "Last Minute Gift Guide" in the South County Independent and the North○East Independent newspapers. Yours truly has been allowed to write an article with my gift picks for the Twelve Days of Christmas, celiac-style.

I've had a lot of fun interviewing several local businesses, putting together a list of gifts that I believe would be good choices for someone with celiac disease. I hope you get a chance to check it out and leave me some feedback. You can comment here on this page, or you can post a comment to either my CeliacGirlRI FaceBook page, or to either of the Independent newspapers FaceBook pages (search for South County Independent or North○East Independent). You can even leave a comment on the IndependentRI.com website if you wish.

If you enjoy the article, let the papers know, so hopefully we'll get the chance to publish more GF information.

So that's why I haven't posted that much the past week or so. I've been busy in the community, talking to people for my article. Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment